Thursday, March 13, 2008

2008 JETAA Chicago Job Fair

Explore Japan-related careers - Open to everyone!

The Chicago chapter of the Japan Exchange and Teaching Program Alumni Association (JETAA) will host its annual Job Fair. Representatives from top Japanese companies and recruiting firms will be on hand to accept resumes and explore job opportunities in the Chicago area.

Saturday, April 5th, 12 - 5 PM
Japan Information Center, 737 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL

To reserve your attendance, contact Andrew Smerczak-Zorza, Jobs Coordinator, JETAA Chicago:
312-896-8892
ajs at campbellcompany dot com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,this is alora.I am new to this forum. I don't know much about this forum. My friends told me about this then I saw it. I think your site is providing information about Intervention on Cocaine Addict. I think this site is to be acknowledged to the younger and all the people. I fully recommended this site to all the people.
=====================
alora
indiana drug rehab